eVic-VTC Mini VW Joyetech Authentic Full Kit (Without Wall Adapter), Feature Temperature Control Mod, VT & VW, and upgradeable firmware up to 75 Watts.eVic Mini full kit comes with eGo One Mega atomizer tank & eGo One CL coil head. available in 3 cool colors; Black, White & Cyan. Get the best of Joyetech authentic e-Cigarettes for cheaper price @ Vapor Lah!.
Size: 22.20 x 38.20 x 82.00mm
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
Output wattage: 1-60W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.0ohm for VT mode
0.15 - 3.5ohm for VW/Bypass mode
Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉
It comes with
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. 3 Modes：VT-Ni, VT-Ti, Traditional VW;
2. Support with Pure Nickel(Ni200, made in USA) and Pure Titanium wire, and 100% organic cotton;
3. Changeable Battery and Magnetic Cover
4. Save huge of battery and liquid consumption without a dry hit
5. Enhance flavor experience with the change of temperature settings by displaying in the big OLED screen;
6. 3 Attractive colors available；Black, White and Cyan
Slide down the battery back cover and put one 18650 cell into the battery body. Press the fire button 5 times in quick sucession to turn the device on and off.
Recommends: high-rate 18650 cells, for example, Sony US 18650VTC4
Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the Fire button and exhale.
Stealth Function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch between Stealth on and Stealth off function.
In Stealth on Mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off. To quick see your settings in stealth on mode, you can tap the fire button to display the settings.
Adjustment Lock Function: While the device is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons.This will switch between Adjustment Lock and Adjustment Unlock function.
In adjustment Lock mode, the regulatory button will not function to prevent accidental VT/VW/Bypass setting adjustments.
Shift Between VT/VW/Bypass Mode:
1. Press the fire button 3 times to enter the menu.
The OLED screen presents 4 rows of information:
(1) Temp Ni (VT-Ni), Temp Ti (VT-Ti), Power(VW) and Bypass
(2) In Temp Mode, this row displays output power (W).
In Power and Bypass modes, it will display output voltage (V).
(3) Atomizer Resistance. In VT Mode, this will also display the Resistance Lock.
(4) User information (battery indicator, total vapor puffs and vaping time)
2. After pressing the fire button 3 times, the first row will flash to indicate you enter into the menu. Press the right regulatory button to switch between VT-Ni, VT-Ti, VW and Bypass mode.
Press the fire button, or leave the display to flash 10 times on the current setting to confirm and exit the menu.
VT-Ni and VT-Ti mode:
In VT mode, coil temperature can be adjusted (from 100-315℃ or 200-600°F) by the regulatory button. A momentary turn of the regulatory button will increase the temperature by increments of 5℃ or 10°F. Long pressing the right or left regulatory button will rapidly increase or decrease the temperature setting.
In VW mode output wattage can be adjusted from 1W-60W by pressing the regulatory button. Long pressing the right or left regulatory button will make the wattage setting rapidly increase or decrease.
It is a direct output mode of voltage. In this mode, to make sure the device work properly, the resistance of atomizer head msut be in the range of 0.1-3.5ohm.
thanks for being cheap. light in weight, easy to use, upgradeable firmware to 75 watts is a plus, the Mega One tank really save my e-Liquid budget, it doesnt drink ejuice as much as other TC atomizer. cheap to buy, cheap to maintain, easy to use, great joyetech vape product.
It so small, nice to hold, cute looks and awesome temperature control accuracy. Not so much in vapor production, its more to a regular slow normal vaping rather than cloud chasing kinda vape...