Kanger CUPTI 75 Watts All-In-One Vape Kit designed for mouth-to-lung and direct lung vaping. CUPTI Kit features anti-leak 5.0 ml built-in tank, smooth alluminium alloy built, supports Ni200, Ti, Nichrome, and SS coils in TC mode.
Size: 50mm (L) x 22.5mm (W) x 82mm (H)
Material: Zinc alloy and Al alloy
Drip tip: POM Black (can exchange)
Output power: 75W
Temp control: 100℃ - 300℃/200F - 600F
Coil: CLOCC SS316L 0.5ohm (DL); CLOCC NiCr 1.5ohm (MTL); Optional CLRBA
Charge: 1A current; Micro USB, input voltage DC 5V
Battery cell: 1 x 3.7V, 18650 discharge over 30A (NOT included)
Kanger CUPTI 75W Kit comes with
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
All in one device
For MTL and DL
Replaceable Pyrex glass
Durable surface furnishing
1. 5 speedy clicks to switch on/ off the battery;
2. After switched on, LCD displays "KANGER TECH" at standby mode;
3. Press fire button 3 times, choose your resistance wire Ni200, Ti, Nicr or pure wattage output;
4. For pure Ni200, Ti, SS or Nicr resistance wire, you can set your desired coil temperature to fit your taste.
5. For power output mode, set your desired working wattage that best fits you.
6. Press + and - together to choose LCD display orientation.
7. Press +, - and fire button all together, this can lock the up and down button once you have best setting by press the entire buttons together.
8. In case you change the coil or vape in other environment of pressing, you may need to calibrate the CUPTI atomizer as well, yes (+) or no (-) for best performance.
9. If no display of calibration:
a. screw down the CLOCC.
b. press the fire button till LCD display " check atomizer"
c. screw back the SUBDRIP and press fire button again.
Protection: Short circuit protection/ Atomizer open circuit/ Cell reverse protection/ PCB over temperature protection/ 10 seconds protection/ Cell capacity protection